Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Anthony Cousins


This is the whole crew - the last time we saw many of the cousins was two years ago.  The last time I saw Sophie (pink shirt - dark curls), she was a bald baby - now, with a head full of hair, she is full of mischief and smiles.  She and Ian were fast friends and adversaries...  Colleen (red hat) was starting Middle School, now its High School and has become quite a young lady!  John & Catherine (on left and right, respectively) were still shorter than my armpit - now I look them in the eye!  John had the attention span of... what was that?  Oh, right...  Now he carries on a conversation with you and is as interesting and imaginative as ever!  Catherine is just as personable and sweet as she has always been - I am glad for some things that don't change.  Elizabeth (hiding in the back) wouldn't say a word to me other than, "Not you!  Mom do it!!!" - now I am a cool Auntie that will brush your hair, tickle & zurbit you.  As for our boys?  They change on an hour-by-hour basis too.  We just can't keep up!

With a 14, 11, 11, 9, nearly 7, 5, nearly 4 & 3, we span many ages and stages.  And, I have to say that Nana & Grandpa have a bunch of fine kids for grand-babies.  It was sure fun getting to know them all again!  We really need to make a habit of getting together more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment