Tuesday, June 5, 2012

And So It Begins...

The Seika bus drops the Cohn kids off first - they live just down the street.  Today, I saw much hand waving and explanations being given.  Both Gavin and Ian go on Tuesdays.  Recipe for probable disaster...

I texted Gina to ask what was up.

Then the bus came to my house...  The text was moot.

Not only did I get the hand waving and explanations, I had the ring leader.  Dougie, whom tends to not listen and definitely fails to respond, was off the hook...  this time.  Ian, on the other hand...  He has that "catch me if you can" mentality.

Well, the sensei did catch him.

The class had come in from being outside and were putting their regular clothes back on.  Except for Ian.  He made a beeline right back out the door.  And Gavin followed...

They both got a paddling.  I know for sure that at least on the Anthony front, his was well-deserved...

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment