Sunday, June 24, 2012

Don't Think Me Crazy...

Don't think me crazy...  but...


I just entered a random photo contest on a blog (http://thepapermama.com/).  It must have your kid(s) in it.  I was looking for birthday party ideas for Stefan and came across this.  And I happen to have a photo that I love of him.  So, I entered it.  There are pictures in there that are taken by people with some real talent - I am not one of them!  But I still love this picture, mostly because it says so much about my kid.  Just sailing away...



2 comments:

  1. I think it's a great photo!! And definitely fits the summer theme at The Paper Mama! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shannon! It was a completely candid shot last summer and I wish I had done some things differently as far as the mechanics go - but the subject matter can't be beat ;)! Loved your bio - we have a great number of things in common!

      Delete