Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I woke up late this morning - 7 AM! And it's a good thing I did. I had forgotten that Stefan asked me to "sleep in". Turns out, I was happy to oblige!

I had just pulled the pillow off my face when this little, twinkling elf face appeared holding a tray of breakfast for me! I think Stefan was more excited than me!


It was complete with eggs the way Stefan likes them - plain with cheese and ketchup! Not full of spinach and such... ;). I had OJ, tea (we are out of decaf) and a COOKIE for dessert!

Dougie ran off, squealing with excitement to get cards. They had made these lovely cards with coupons. Stefan's are for freebies (even washing the car!). Dougie charges... And only accepts ¥5 coins... Shylock!


Dougie was shaking with excitement over the party - hilarious! He was super excited to point out his heart leaf he put on the card. I loved it!

Stefan, ever the sophisticated, had pressed a marguerite and another wildflower on his - it is beautiful! (He gave the idea credit to Ms. Robbins!)

Ian grumbled from his room - just waking and not wanting to be excluded. He brought in the gift he made in school - a kangaroo bag recycler.


Complete with a picture of...


DADDY!!!!!

Daddy with a toupee and a carrot nose ;)...

Best gifts a mom could ever have - three impish faces looking on me with excitement and love.  And thank you to the Daddy that helped make it happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment