Thursday, August 15, 2013

Got Me Some New Dawgs


It was time...


These have had a long, full life. I could not tell you the year in which I got my first pair of Chaco's, but they were still made in Colorado (this will mean something to some of you...). Eric is likely to remember when I bought them, definitely WHERE, exactly how much I paid and even what their manufacturing date was. He is much like his father!

My one, and ONLY complaint of my Chaco's was that the arch was too high. I used to tear out the arches in my basketball shoes - it is not a new complaint!

I apparently waited long enough and now Chaco makes a sandal with a lower arch - for we Neanderthal-ish folks. We flat-foots are grateful!

Thank you, Chaco, for making the shoe of my dreams - I may buy another pair before the decade is over!


In the meantime, I shall be putting my old standbys out to pasture. The soles have worn through and the straps are nearing their breaking point.  The old dawgs have done me good.

RIP



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment