Thursday, August 15, 2013

This Week...


While Stefan and Dougie have been attending their hair modification sessions (aka: swim camp), Ian has been going to VBS (BBS, as he calls it...).  

I sneak up every time they sing the songs with hand motions just to watch Ian.  The other two boys RARELY participated in this.  Ian?  Well, he gets into it.  I would try to take a video, but then I would get caught...


He and his friend, Cooper, are in the pews the first day.  Cooper lives up the road and goes to Seika as well.  I have heard reports that our kids have been very well behaved.  I attribute THAT to Japanese Yochien.  Thank you, Seika!

The VBS theme this year is Kingdom Rocks!  Ian had to take his knight's armor just one step cooler...


God is so bright, he has got to wear shades...

No comments:

Post a Comment