Wednesday, September 12, 2012

In Transit

Eric and I were awoken last night by a thunderstorm - and the sudden realization that a car seat and a stroller were outside.  Whoops!  We stepped outside at 02:30 AM were greeted by a downpour and much a cooler temperature.

This morning was all blue sky and sunshine - minus the heat!  It was a lovely, lovely morning.  I was not busting out a sweat - the first time in two months!

Ian and I accompanied Stefan on his transit to school again.  Since I woke Ian up just before leaving, he had not eaten breakfast.  Nor did I have my coffee.  Nor could I find my coffee...  just seemed to have disappeared :(  Won't that be a surprise when I find it!

Ian got snuggly on the way back...


And then just became a lounge lizard, complete with sunglasses...


He is WAY too big to sprawl out on my lap - but tried anyway


We stopped in the convenience store at Yokosuka Station when we got back.  Ian walked right over to the refrigerated section, grabbed a sandie and told me, "don't put that back, Mummy!"  Hungry?!?  He then walked over and picked up a pineapple juice, declaring, "I have my brekkies, Mummy!"

Yup.  Sure do!


We strolled along the boardwalk in Verney Park, Ian carrying his brekkies.


Then decided I should hold his sammy...


Went over to the railing to check out the fish - and his drink... (now what was it that I picked out?!?)


And we just simply enjoyed our stroll along the waterfront.  I enjoyed not breaking out in a full sweat.  I think the seasons may be in transit as well...



No comments:

Post a Comment