Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary!!!

I had a sneaking suspicion that Eric may have had our anniversary slip his mind.  So, I took the pressure off and arranged for a babysitter and he and I went on a date tonight.


We walked down to Kaneyo: Art On the Beach.  It was my first time being there, although Eric had gone previously with the boys and Brad and Kent (A REAL Japanese Experience).  We have heard about it through many and it seemed like a great option for tonight.  

The food was DELISH!!!!!  They even have chips and homemade guac and salsa.  Heavenly!!!


The menu is all in Japanese, but Jon, the fellow who's family own/operates this slice of heaven, gives you a tour of the menu in English - waaaaaay better than reading it!

Their dog thought the food looked pretty tasty too :)


She never actually took anything - just looked at you as if she may drop dead at any moment from starvation...

When I asked Eric where he was 16 years ago, today, he didn't balk - but he also did not say "standing with my bride at the alter"!  First he gave me guff for picking such an odd number.  Then he calculated the year.  Then he looked at his watch.  Then he looked at it again.  And THEN he balked.

Hilarious!

He bought me ice-cream.  My all time favorite:


Happy Anniversary, Eric!  It has been a great 16 years.  It only took you 15 to forget... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment