Monday, October 15, 2012

Mack Truck Headache

Last night was a very short night...  Very.  I spent most of it correcting the translation of an engineering paper.  All while falling asleep over the computer.  It was ugly.


This morning, I feel a bit like the hood ornament of a Mack Truck...

I wish it had been Mack, instead...  It have been more entertaining than the paper I was correcting...
I could stand to be run over by the Big Mac truck:


The Advil/coffee cocktail will have to suffice.

Turns out, the real cure to the Not-Enough-Sleep-Hangover is...

     to call your niece/nephew back home and have the best conversation.  Ever.

Kylie, you were missed!  I hope you had a great time with you friend :)  Jake, it is so much fun to hear you so delighted in the goodies Uncle Eric brought from the boys!  It was great talking to you.  It made my day!  Dougie and Ian were silly excited to call and talk.  Auntie M, we love talking to you - and I love hearing your well-grounded voice.  Thank you for that!

We all miss you all terribly.  I am envious that Uncle Eric gets to pop in on you periodically.  I like to live vicariously through him in those moments.  Stefan will be so sad to have missed this - we will have to make up for it tomorrow (as he has a day off!).

Thank you for the best phone call ever.  Better cure for the under-slept-headache than the Big Mack Truck!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment