Monday, April 23, 2012

Dear Lord...

The nursery was full Sunday morning, Eric had to work, so Ian got the privilege of stating in the service with me. We sat with my friend Jenny (mom to Stefan's friend Caleb and Ian's partner in crime, Carter).


The older boys went to Sunday School. Another friend, Jen, came to join us. Although all three of us were husband-less, only Jen was child free (lucky dog got the last spot in the nursery...). I really think she came to revel in her child-less-ness...


Ian and Carter were really well behaved. Okay, Carter was well behaved. Ian sent a couple of things sailing into the pew in front of us. Jenny and I were regularly reminding he boys to whisper as they commentated Chaplin Vaughn's sermon.


I left my bag-o-goodies in the car, counting on nursery (thank you, Murphy...). So I dug. First we had a pencil. That kept everyone entertained for he first half. When the pencil and pad of paper went flying past the man in front of us, I dug again.


















"Dear Lord, please let there be more band-aids..."


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment