Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Zebras Have Escaped!

Every now and again, it is wonderful to leave the house with nobody in single digits or of the opposite sex. Tonight was just that night. I met up with Carlyn (who is going home in two-ish weeks - boo!) and Melissa (happy to say she is staying here).

Apparently, we were all thinking the same thing when we got dressed... African safari or possibly escaped from prison... All three of us were in black-ish/white-ish stripes...

Seriously? Who does that?!?




On my way up the hill, I had to peel off my rain jacket (rain heavily forecasted) because I was SWEATING. I brought an umbrella too, so of course it did not rain. But my purse strap broke :(. Must have been the umbrella...

Good thing I JUST got a new purse! Thank you Carol (Ginko & Sakura) for your sewing skills and your fabric choices. Not only do I LOVE my new purse - it was also very timely!
I know God is a God of timing... And good timing with great taste. Remember the wardrobe coordination? He also has a great sense of humor. Good timing, God! We were in need of it!
We went to Sen since it was nearby and we could spend more time just, well, laughing.

And the laughs kept coming. Mostly over Melissa's reaction to our food...

One sad noodle :(



Infested by fish eggs and seaweed...

Tamago dish (egg)



Contaminated by little fishy (that taste like butter!) If you can get over the eyes. And that they taste like butter... Ahem... You know who you are...



No complaints about the chu-hi! Nor the cooked daikon with sauce - even though cooked daikon smells like old, sweaty, gym socks... 
 Total pit...
Tastes good though!

Melissa & Carlyn - Thank you for the jail break, ladies!!! It is just what the warden needed :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment