Friday, November 9, 2012

Twenty Five





I took this motley crew to Umikaze this afternoon to bike/skateboard/in-line skate. They made more switches in accessories and shoes than most teen-aged girls. Two of them even came home with the others shoes on...




I could not decide which pic was better, so I will let you all vote :). What you can not "see" in these pics are the injuries that were incurred during their adventures in boyhood. Many landings were done on not-too-well-padded-tushies. One resulted in an injured foot (I can only glean that the skateboard landed on Matthew's foot AFTER he fell and landed on his hiney). Another resulted in a sore melon (while WALKING backwards, Stefan tripped and rolled over onto his head backwards...). Ian's pride was hurting after he had a coughing fit and up-chucked on the skate park. Twice. I had a piece of that Humble Pie as well... Dougie? Well, physically he fared well. It was his attitude that was hurt...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment