Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Busy Day, Busy Boy

Ian and I had a busy, fun day. I put away laundry (busy) and Ian told me, "Mummy, I play Legos!" (fun)




We headed to the Fraser's to drop off Maggie's birthday present. Have I mentioned that I am sweet on this girl?!?


So kawaii Mags!



Showing Hula Hands
Ian dug up some bling of his own - total Rock Star.
And then he took to his steed. Ride 'em cowboy!



Jack asked if my boots were cowboy boots. When I said they were riding boots, he told me I "need to ride a cowboy". Yup. Fully expected "horse". Laughed way harder over the cowboy... Thank you, Jack!!!


Off to pre-school we went. A friend of ours who is here TDY has organized a co-op preschool for a number of the other TDY families that also have young kids. Carlyn is amazing and the kids love it! The moms do to, proven by the fact that some of them were put in time-out :)

We made Mardi Gras masks

Showing off their masks 
Ran an obstacle course (Ian LOVED this!)
In the tunnel - then up over the bench - and around the island


We then picked up Jaye for lunch. We enjoyed some Thai Erawan and caught up. Love going to eat with great friends - especially when they like good food as much as I do!


Ian HAD to visit the potty before we left, making us quite late. I missed Dougie's bus. So grateful to Gina for grabbing him. Turns out they can only drop him at his own stop, but took pity. I am so grateful. Though, I have to say, I have never had them make me sprint down street to get Lindsey (Gina's daughter) when I am picking her up... Again, so grateful!


By the time we got home for the final time, Ian had passed out cold. He didn't even flinch when I got him into bed, stripped him of pants nor when I put a pull-up on him. Not even a twitch. He looked like the body that should get outlined in chalk...
Daddy Long Legs
It was a busy day. Ian was a busy boy. I tried NOT to be a busy-body...


It was a well deserved slumber!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Location: Yokosuka,Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment