Tuesday, March 13, 2012

First Favorite Color

We just ordered new fleeces for Stefan and Dougie.  Bright orange.  With reflective strips on the collar.  We love them because they will keep the kids warm AND they can be easily spotted.  They are great!

I asked Dougie if he liked his, knowing orange is his "first favorite color".

"Oh, yes!" he claimed.  When I asked what he liked about it, again, knowing the bit about the orange, and fully expecting that answer...





"Because it keeps me as warm as soda crackers!"









Of course it does...


2 comments:

  1. I am loving that you are blogging! Your posts always crack me up about your boys. That is too funny!! Keep them coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am REALLY trying to stay somewhat constant. It is really fun and will be a great way to look back on what happened! Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete