Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tadaima!

I had the camera out to take a picture of the four bags of clothing and "such" that was going to Second Hand Rose.  Dougie's bus came.


So the bus monitor (one of the ladies that work at the school) and bus driver hopped out for a picture!  




One of our first sunny days in a while - Dougie could not look up!  This is the lady who taught Dougie how to say "I'm home!" (Tadaima!) and encourages him to do so when he gets off the bus.  The bus driver is a ham.  He always laughs at me with my cup of hot coffee in the mornings.  He gives the kids paper airplanes, origami, sheets to color and hang in the bus and other gifts.  He will always give something to Ian if he is with me.


After taking the picture, I wondered why I had not done this sooner.  My day is always brighter after my funny little pantomimes with the driver and getting a cheery "Tadaima!" (usually by bus attendant - Dougie mumbles it in embarrassment...).


Other than the obvious reasons (they pick my kid up and drop him in front of my door), I just love Dougie's bus coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment