Monday, March 12, 2012

Coming Out of the Closet

Today, some friends came over to help me out of my closet - or, more accurately, my fashion faux pas.  For those of you that have known me for a while, you know that I am most comfy in jeans and a T.  When it is cold, I put on a wool sweater.  And I have a cup of coffee.  Often the two mingle... the coffee and sweater, that is.

So... here is the result:


Car seat and stroller were not on the butcher block.  They are simply holding the goods.  They stay.

Now, in all fairness, not all of that is mine.  Some of it is Eric's (Sorry, Babe!).  And good riddance.  It is just embarrassing...

To say I have become stylish would be a lie.  To say I that I came out of this with fashion sense is a total pipe-dream.  But, I have some great friends who were/are willing to put themselves out there, cull the closet and swap some clothes.  By swapping, I really mean that I was the recipient of these fashionistas' cast-offs and mine basically went to the second hand shop...

Thank you ladies for a fun, and refreshing start to my week.  Now, when do we go shopping?!?

1 comment: